Friday, March 4, 2011

Amazing words from an amazing ad - AIRTEL - Express Yourself

Recently, I got a chance to work an Advertising project. This project gave me a chance to study the trends in Indian advertising, study some of the best ads and the thought process behind them. I personally found myself attracted to this particular campaign by Bharti Airtel, the largest mobile telecom operator in India. The campaign was very famous when it was launched and I particularly love the copywriting done... the words are just superb... they mean so much!!!



Nigaahen nigaahon se milakar toh dekho, naye logon se rishta banakar toh dekho. Khaamoshi se kab hoti hain khwaishein poori? Dil ki baat batakar toh dekho. Jo hai dil mein, usse kar do bayan. Khudko ek baar, jatakar toh dekho. Aasman simat jayega tumhare aagosh mein, chahat ki baahein failakar toh dekho. Nigaahen nigaahon se milakar toh dekho... Dil ki baat batakar toh dekho!!!


 


No comments:

Write... Pray!

I want to write. Mostly because I want to be read. Truthfully, because I want to be understood. I love writing because it leaves no scope fo...