Saturday, September 11, 2010

Musings of My Muse....


She flung the windows of my mind open,
In a manner contrary to the elegance of her smile,
Rarely have I found the depth of thought so well woven,
That the impact of those words stayed with me for a while

In the veiled garb of this simplistic thought,
There is profound insight,
The spirit that underlines this thought,
Challenges conventions, gives status quo a fight.

Experiences we all assimilate,
Few are bothered to learn,
Fewer enlightened to internalise them,
Fewest have the intellect to share the wisdom in turn.

1 comment:

Ankita Bakhda said...

beautiful!!choicest of words to express the choicest of thoughts!

Write... Pray!

I want to write. Mostly because I want to be read. Truthfully, because I want to be understood. I love writing because it leaves no scope fo...