Friday, August 14, 2009

Confidence... Trust... Hope

This was one of those very few "nice" e mails forwarded to me by one of my friends.

Its simple yet impactful enough to touch the right chords. Definitely deserves to be up here....

CONFIDENCE
Once, all village people decided to pray for rain.
On the day of prayer all people gathered and only one boy
came with an Umbrella,
that's Confidence

***
TRUST
Trust should be like the feeling of a one year old baby
when you throw him in the air,
he laughs......because he knows you will catch him;
that's Trust
***

HOPE
Every night we go to bed,
we have no assurance to get up alive in the next morning
but still you have plans for the coming day ;
that's Hope
***

2 comments:

summer. said...

yeah even i have read this mail... this is so true... this gives me a lot of optimism... well m a new blogger hea n i find ur blogs well enuf.. keep posting.

himanshu kapadia said...

Hey thanks, that was indeed very sweet of you!

Write... Pray!

I want to write. Mostly because I want to be read. Truthfully, because I want to be understood. I love writing because it leaves no scope fo...