Monday, February 16, 2009

A wounded heart....

I loved you so much,
that I can't hate you anymore...
Wish the things we said to each other,
were never said before!

I try to forget and get over it all,
mind you, for me, it was a steep fall...
from the heavens of love, now, hell I see...
why couldn't we make it, what we wanted it to be?

I was childish, possessive, and a moron I agree,
But I'm sure you'd know, it wasn't only me!
I loved the way we made up after a fight,
now there's just noone I'd call to wish good night!

There's a big void, I dont know how to fill...
Jack is here, but where's his Jill?
What went wrong, I have no clue, But,
I'd never be able to love anyone else, the way I loved you!!

Lonely and blue, through nights I've cried...
A little harder, I wish we had tried...
The friend I wanted, was never there...
All I wanted was a little love and a little care!

The smile that usually made my day,
The voice that drove my worries away,
Has now gone and drifted apart,
Leaving behind a wounded heart!!!


No comments:

Write... Pray!

I want to write. Mostly because I want to be read. Truthfully, because I want to be understood. I love writing because it leaves no scope fo...